Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Must-Have Products for New Moms!


 photo 2f082916-f02f-4d2d-891d-679a3eb198b0.png 

Must-Have Monday is back with some of my favorite products especially for new moms!

1.  Nursing tanks.  Both of my kids are warm-weather babies, but nursing tanks are essential for any season.  I'm a fan of the tanks from Target for wear around the house and even to bed, but even if you're not a nursing mama, this Undercover Mama Nursing Tank Top is still essential.  The tank hooks to your nursing bra so you don't have extra straps to worry about and I don't know what it is about the material, but it has a slimming quality, which every new mom needs to feel better about her new body!  Wearing a nursing tank under your regular shirt allows you to quickly, conveniently, and discreetly nurse your baby while showing very little skin.  I have two, and even though my nursing journey is coming to an end, I wouldn't mind having a few more.




2.  The Wet Hair Brush.  This brush is seriously ah-may-zing.  My only regret is that I did not know about it sooner.  My hair is longish, and this brush gets the kinks out with very little effort or pain.






3.  LilyPadz Reusable Silicone Nursing Pads.  These nursing pads are the best!  They stick right onto the breast and they're not bulky, so even if you're wearing a nursing tank or a sleeping bra, they're pretty discreet.  They're also perfect for nursing in your swim suit at the pool.  They last for quite a while too.  I used them with both of my children, and I only needed one set per kid.

4.  Mommy Necklace.  I wrote about my love for Mommy Necklaces here.  They are stylish and safe to wear around your baby and/or toddler.  They keep a nursing baby from getting distracted and they are fun for baby to play with while they're in the carrier.  Don't worry about baby breaking the necklace, it has a special clasp that makes it very difficult for even me to take off!




5.  iBabyLog app.  This app is the best, especially for new, tired mommies.  You can track baby's feeding times (bottle or breast), which side (if breastfeeding), sleep times, play times, diaper changes, medications, etc.  The app is totally free!!! And, you can share information with other caregivers who have the app as well!






All of the products will make your life as a new mommy easier, guaranteed!  Should anything be added to the list?  Please comment and it will be featured in an upcoming post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com